Okay, I set out on this adventure wanting to keep everyone in the loop. However, I have only made one post in nearly 2 weeks! We have been quite busy, though. I had to serve on a Federal Jury for one week and Jo was gone this past weekend. Flying solo with Ellen is an adventure to say the least!
It took me away from Ellen and made Jo realize how much I do around here during the day. The house was, needless to say, torn up when I finished on Thursday. He's pretty good at taking care of Ellen but I have come home to find her drinking Diet Coke out of a sippy cup. Not appropriate!
We have a big weekend planned for Mother's Day and are looking forward to that!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gotta love those daddies. Matt would have probably chosen to give Dr Pepper! Glad all is well and Happy (early) Mother's Day.
Post a Comment